|Companies under active coverage
|Number of products
|Number of reports published in 2013
|On-the-ground team presence
|Number of analysts
Energy and Utilities
Industrials & Building Materials
Real estate & Hospitality
- Institutional Investor’s tenth annual survey: EFG Hermes Research was the only research house in MENA to have more than one team (four teams, including two third places for the Strategy and Petrochemicals sectors) included in Institutional Investor’s 2016 EMEA survey. In addition, the EFG Hermes research team as a whole placed 9th for the whole of EMEA, which is made even more impressive when one considers that MENA only accounts for a small percentage (roughly 12%) of EMEA voting.
- 2016 Extel survey: The EFG Research team was second overall in Extel’s 2016 survey for MENA with five analysts ranked in the top 25.
- Euromoney survey: The EFG Research team was ranked the Best Research Provider in the Middle East for the sixth time, with number one positions in Strategy Research and six key sectors in 2014.
- Institutional Investor’s seventh annual survey: Ranked among the top 15 EMEA research houses, the only regional firm present on the prestigious list, which includes global investment banks.
- Best Research House in the Middle East for 2011 at the Banker Middle East Product Awards.