EFG Hermes Securities Brokerage specialises in providing leading global and regional investors access to the Arab world. We are the region’s largest brokerage house and have a proven track record of structuring and executing large, complex transactions on behalf of the most demanding clients.
Our clients benefit from deep regional contacts; a robust approach to governance; compliance and risk-management; and state-of-the-art systems designed with the needs and security concerns of institutions in mind.
- Execution: Our team facilitates transactions and provides execution for our institutional clients in all major Middle Eastern and North African (MENA) markets, including 6 direct and 6 indirect markets. Our direct presence in Egypt, UAE, Kuwait, Oman, Jordan and Saudi Arabia allows us to provide an unparalleled diversity of products and services to more than 540 global institutional investors.
- Expertise: We pride ourselves on knowing our markets best, and have an Institutional Sales and Trading Team with extensive regional investment expertise, as well as global experience. Our team has helped clients with their portfolios/investments and are well acquainted with localised features of each regional exchange.
- Research: Your investment decisions will be supported by our Research division, widely acknowledged as the regional authority, giving you unrivalled insights into the Arab world’s most promising companies. Research publishes a range of products covering economics, strategy, sectors, and companies covering nine markets and more than 120 companies, representing over half of the aggregate MENA market cap.
- Access: Institutional clients enjoy unrivalled access to senior management at leading regional investment prospects through custom-tailored tours, the largest annual MENA-focused investment conferences and the EFG Hermes One-on-One, to provide global investors the chance to speak directly with senior management from top Arab and African companies.
- Service: All of our clients are served by a designated account manager. Your account manager will serve as your point of access to all regional markets, sourcing and executing trades on your behalf. You will also have convenient access to the leading web-based trading system in the region, Online Trading. Moreover, in this fast-paced investment climate, we are constantly working to improve our line of services to keep pace with the changing needs of our clients.